Friday, August 20, 2010

Over 50,minority excellent skill,ethics cant find a job in Ann Arbor,Mi why?

I have done sales, customer service and received awards on every leval I have education , but i quit one of my prior postions because of health. I am black and 56 and I cannot find work.It is not fair I am a good worker and want to work.


Can you give me some job hotlines besides career builder


or monster.com. I have never been unable to get a job I am worth more than skin color or age I have a mind , but I sware that people are looking at skin and age not looking any further. In fact I had 5 employers ask for me to come for interview over the phone and after I got there they made noticiable


excuses not to interview me . Please if you know persons who help in Detroit, A2 or Dearborn,Michigan I will greatly appreciate it employment in sales and customer service

Over 50,minority excellent skill,ethics cant find a job in Ann Arbor,Mi why?
Try http://www.craigslist.org





I am also over 50. Companies say they don't discriminate, but they have ways around it. Ever thought about getting your real estate license. You might would enjoy that, doesn't take long to do the course, very minimal costs. The financial rewards are great, no age discrimination etc. Go for it! I did. Be your own boss.


No comments:

Post a Comment