Monday, August 23, 2010

ATTN: Ancanthosis Nigeria... maybe... need your help.?

Attention: anyone know about ancanthosis nigeria? I have signs on the inside of my legs and can't get rid of i


After years of seeing this possible ancanthosis nigeria on the upper inside of my legs, I can't seem to get a doctor to get the right meds to rid my body of this unsightly outbreak. I've had this for many many years now. Am borderline diabetic. Dermatologists I've seen all come up with a different diagnosis... I'm tired, I need a referral to a doctor who knows for sure. Please send a name, address and phone number; i'm desperate. Having look on the net, i've seen pics of ppl with same like skin conditions but again have a hard time getting the right meds from doctors. Being 1/2 Native American, I've been told as late by a NP that its my "native genes" showing on my regions (groin, underarms, and back of neck and ears). UN-BELIEVABLE. Would appreciate your feedback asap. Thanks.

ATTN: Ancanthosis Nigeria... maybe... need your help.?
It is acanthosis nigricans.It is harmless.Sometimes due to diabetes,obesity and also familial.With treatment it is difficult to remove the pigmentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment