Friday, August 20, 2010

Money management problem?please help?

I have this bad habit that I can not save money or i'd better say manage or handle my money properly. I get ripped off often....when I write down my expenses I lose a lot of money because people easily can charge me for the same service that for example somewhere else charge a lot less. I tell you example....the phone company charged me 180$ just because I cancelled my postpaid mobile bill to prepaid when I realised that is just a way they can take money from your account for no reason. I went to a skin clinic for Laser hair removal and then during consultation they offered me a lightening cream that they just sell as the sole company and said I have to use it because otherwise after laser I will have darkening of my skin so they charged me 200$ just for two creams..a sunscreen crean and a lightening cream ....I bought a book and and dvd for my child for 10$ and when I came home and watched the DVD it was just for 5 minutes and of no use...absolutely waste of money...and so on...

Money management problem?please help?
oh honey, i have totally been there. get a prepaid cell phone and set a budet for every week. the basic weekly expenses shouold be average $200. food, gas coffee. set aside a set amount on how much u want to spend on clothes before you go shopping. i have to do the same thing before going to any day spa or nail salon. i go on line or stop by and pick up a price list. this way you can pick out your service ahead of time and there are no price shockers. don't be shy to ask what exactly you are paying for when someone gives you a pricey total.


Or hire an account manager, or ask a friend to shop with you and help you to make sure you don't get taken advantage of, or to glance over your bills. don't hesitate to ask for them to break it down for you. good luck.

bougainvillea

No comments:

Post a Comment