Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rose Bushes With ENORMOUS thorns?

when i say enormous i mean E N O R M O U S.





These things are so big i swear you could use them like an ancient carving device








My question is, The skin and bone dust are soooo thick.


how can I penetrate the bicuspids with the bird feather if the oriental chef is using the laser jet printer to store his sassy sushi????





I really need your help.





If you dont answer this you will have the worst day ever tomorrow!





Just answer it and get the two points........








Hey if you answer I will throw in some toenails with petunia juice and a little bit of Nikolas Boddy oodddooorrr...








Also... whenever my phone rings, the phone makes noise...Why is this..





P.s. No teabagging allowed!!!!!!!! MOOO!!!

Rose Bushes With ENORMOUS thorns?
You are weird and this is NOT a question!
Reply:You need to stop doing drugs when you're reading "Alice In Wonderland"


No comments:

Post a Comment