Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Money management problem/what should I do?

I have this bad habit that I can not save money or i'd better say manage or handle my money properly. I get ripped off often....when I write down my expenses I lose a lot of money because people easily can charge me for the same service that for example somewhere else charge a lot less. I tell you example....the phone company charged me 180$ just because I cancelled my postpaid mobile bill to prepaid when I realised that is just a way they can take money from your account for no reason. I went to a skin clinic for Laser hair removal and then during consultation they offered me a lightening cream that they just sell as the sole company and said I have to use it because otherwise after laser I will have darkening of my skin so they charged me 200$ just for two creams..a sunscreen crean and a lightening cream ....I bought a book and and dvd for my child for 10$ and when I came home and watched the DVD it was just for 5 minutes and of no use...absolutely waste of money...and so on...

Money management problem/what should I do?
don't spend any money unless buying necessities. things that are used not to just take up space on a shelf. And when spending money on products etc..try and buy the cheapest because most times u are just paying for the name and can cost double sometimes. And its always good to have backup such as a line of credit which should be used also for necessities. Consolidation of bills is always an option for people with a lot of bills.

hydrangeas

No comments:

Post a Comment