Monday, August 23, 2010

How do I know if my sunblock is oil free?

I have a coppertone 45 sunblock, I checked their website but couldn't find what I have here and the only way to contact them is by phone and I dont live in the US.


So I want to know if my sunblock is oil free, it doesn't says so anywhere, so does that mean it isn't? It says it help maintain a healthy skin, that it doesn't clog pores, and that it is dermatologist tested. And in the ingredients, in the inactive ones, it says Jojoba Oil, but from what I've hear Jojoba is good for skin, but is it bad for acne?

How do I know if my sunblock is oil free?
I don't use Coppertone, so I can't answer that question for you. I do recommend however (if you are unsure about whether your sunblock will aggravate your acne) using Neutrogena Oil-Free Sunblock. I used to have acne, and that was one of the few sunblocks that didn't make me break out afterwards. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment