Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Money management problem?please help?

I have this bad habit that I can not save money or i'd better say manage or handle my money properly. I get ripped off often....when I write down my expenses I lose a lot of money because people easily can charge me for the same service that for example somewhere else charge a lot less. I tell you example....the phone company charged me 180$ just because I cancelled my postpaid mobile bill to prepaid when I realised that is just a way they can take money from your account for no reason. I went to a skin clinic for Laser hair removal and then during consultation they offered me a lightening cream that they just sell as the sole company and said I have to use it because otherwise after laser I will have darkening of my skin so they charged me 200$ just for two creams..a sunscreen crean and a lightening cream ....I bought a book and and dvd for my child for 10$ and when I came home and watched the DVD it was just for 5 minutes and of no use...absolutely waste of money...and so on...

Money management problem?please help?
You must have sucker written all across your face...





No really. It isn't so much about money management, but rather, before you make any purchase, you may want to do some RESEARCH.





In the case of your cell phone, it clearly states that if you break the contract, you will have to pay a certain amount... that is common knowledge, and a lot of internet and cable providers do the same thing.





You sound like you are an impulse spender...If you claim that you want a better grip on your money management, then you better start thinking about the purchases you are making. Stop around, visit other places, get online, ask other people.





You know that you have this bad habit (you said so yourself)... knowing and admitting are the first steps...


No comments:

Post a Comment