Monday, August 23, 2010

How can you tell if someone is the right person for you? How can you tell if you're on the same page?

You can be with someone for years and be comfortabe with them. it's getting to the point everything is getting under my skin. I wasn't getting the time i wanted, so i started to make up that time with my friends and going to the gym. Now, he always wants to know what i'm doing, where I'm going, and how i'm getting there. He nevere wanted to talk that much, but now he want's all my time. He wants to talk on the phone all freakin night. i don't do him like that, i never did. When he's with his friends i let him be. Now that i hang out with them my friends more, he wants to hang out and be on the phone more with me. What is the deal? How am i to know what's going on. He says he loves and wants to be with me, or is he just comfortable with me and don't want my attention to leave him. What am i to do?

How can you tell if someone is the right person for you? How can you tell if you're on the same page?
well if he fits your personality then try to talk it out and tell him how u feel

oxalis

No comments:

Post a Comment