Saturday, July 24, 2010

LG enV or Samsung SCH-u740?

For me they both have pros and cons.





LG enV


Pros-


Not weird looking number pad


Bigger keys


Better camera


Cons-


Its bulky


Small outside screen





Samsung-


pros-


dual hinge


small as razr


flip phone


cons-


iv heard it was a cramped key board


not a fan of the color but a skin can change that.


and a 1.3mp camera but all my other phone have had that so i can live with it


oh and most improtant its cheaper!








so anyone have either id love to hear if you like the one you have.

LG enV or Samsung SCH-u740?
I just upgraded from an LG Chocolate to the LG enV. I love the enV. It is perfect if you do a lot of text messaging or emailing from your phone. It may have a small outside screen but if you really want to look at something dont use that one. I only use that when I am making a call. I can still use my 1gb microsd card in it. Most verizon stores have an active display so you can go through the phone and play with it, thats how i ended up getting it.

creeping

No comments:

Post a Comment