Thursday, July 22, 2010

Why do certain rooms of my house give me more oily skin and hair then other rooms do?

Whenever I go to bed when I wake up, my skin is really oily and I have a lot of pimples come out. Also, whenever I just spend a while in my bedroom on the phone or something, my face gets really oily, and my hair gets a bit greesy, but in other rooms of my house, this does not happen! I even tried sleeping on my couch for a few nights and the acne I had been getting had almost cleared up, and then when I spent a night in my room it was back again. This also happens when I spent a lot of time in my computer room, but it doesn't happen anywhere else in the house!





I was thinking that maybe it has something to do with humidity levels, but I have no idea. Does anyone know what would be the cause of this? Its like if I want to have clear skin and non-oily hair, I have to stay out of those 2 rooms. And they both be cleaned reguarly every day.





Please help!

Why do certain rooms of my house give me more oily skin and hair then other rooms do?
that is really strange...





do you think it could be the things you are doing in the room? for instance, did you use a different pillowcase when you slept on the couch? maybe the pillow case needs to be changed daily so that you don't get breakouts.





do you have a problem if you talk on the phone other areas? again, is the phone clean? dirt and stuff from the phone could be making you break out.





are these rooms hot? sweating can cause my hair and skin to become oily.





whilel on the computer do you touch your face alot? rub your hands through your hair?





i would pay close attention to when and what i am doing exactly in the rooms.





hope you figure it out! SD
Reply:It is possible it could be allergens. Do you have a dog? If so, check this out about dogs and allergies.


No comments:

Post a Comment