Saturday, July 24, 2010

Can you help me to correct my grammer and sentences structures.?

At just about the hour when I got the result of my high school, my cell phone is ringing; my dad is calling and going to ask me the result. For every time, after I got the result, my father must call me. My cell phone is ringing, suddenly my brain in blink, my memories like a cataract, come out from by brain. I remember the first time my dad was calling me to ask about my result. It is a mirthless moment. I was waiting at the bus stop, the weather was so hot, even though I wore one t shirt and short clothes, I was sweating, my sweat was coming out from my skin, from my hair follicle. I was carried my heavy school bag in my back, my shirt was totally stuck between my school bag and my back skin, like a bread with butter on top and when it fell on the floor, the butter side is stick on the floor, it feel unwell. My cell phone was ringing when I stepped on the bus, because the ring tone, make me nervous, I didn’t want to miss any call on my cell phone, I feel sorry when I miss a call. My left hand was grabbing the coins in my tiny pocket, on the other hand was grabbing my cell phone. My brain was hard to make a command for both hands, I was stand beside the machine which I suppose to put in the money. I was blocking the road for other passages to get in the bus. Finally I paid and I took out my phone and answer it. I told my dad my result; I can felt his voice was so angry. He just told me to back home and he will talk to me when we have dinner. I know he was very angry that I got a low grade, and I know I will had a hard time at night, because he like to punish me after dinner.

Can you help me to correct my grammer and sentences structures.?
Seconds after I'm handed the results of my exam, my cell phone is ringing; it's my dad calling for the results. Every time I get my scores, my father calls me. My cell phone is nagging me to answer it. My brain goes blank and I'm suddenly filled with fuzzy memories. I remember the first time my dad called me to ask about my results. It is a mirthless moment. I was waiting at the bus stop; the weather was so hot, and even though I was dressed for the weather, I was sweating from every pore in my body. I was carrying my heavy school bag in my back with my shirt clinging to my skin underneath. It reminded me of how buttered toast sticks to the floor. My cell phone was ringing when I stepped on the bus, making me instantly nervous. I don't like to miss calls on my cell phone, I feel sorry when I miss a call. My left hand grabbed the coins in my tiny pocket; my right hand reached for my ringing phone. My brain blanked then, too. I was standing beside the payment machine on the bus, blocking other passengers. Finally, after what seemed like ages, I paid and I took out my phone and answered it. I told my dad my result; I can still feel how angry he was. He just told me to back home and he would speak to me at dinner. I knew he was very angry that I got a low grade, and I know I would have a hard time that night; he liked to punish me after dinner.








When I got in to a famous primary school in Hong Kong, La Salle Primary School, my parents were happy - they thought their son was a genius. The school studied at is one of the top ten primary schools in Hong Kong. The education in Hong Kong is similar to Britain's; six years of primary school then seven years of secondary school, and after that is four years university. Unfortunately, I was the lowest grad student in that school. I never earned a score higher than 30 marks. I started to be a famous student in school. Every teacher knows who Kai To is; they were talking about my problem. Many teachers didn’t like me. I know it was because my results brought down the class average.








I remember that day, it was the last day of school in November, and it was raining. When I finished my physical education class, my clothes got wet and I went to change my clothes in the changing room. Suddenly, my teacher told me to go to the library, because the principle wants to see me. I felt nervous and scared, because principle is a serious man. I never saw him smile at anyone.





When I walked in to the library, my heart was nearly jumping out of my body with anxiety. I saw the principle was sitting in the middle of the library and there was an empty chair sitting in front of him. The books shelves were dark red wood, so the environment was very serious and quiet. I walked to the empty chair; my face was looking down to the floor. My hands were wet. I was scared.





“Sit down and look at me,” he said. When I looked up, his face was stiff, “Your score is too low, tell your parents to come tomorrow and get out.” I only heard those two sentences in the library. When I left, I was numb. I didn’t know what was going to happen next, and I was going back to my class room for the next class.





The most vivid memory I have of my dad is from kindergarten. His hand was so big and warm. He carried me using his right arm, my hands were grabbing around my dad’s neck, my hip was sitting on his arm, and I was scared. I lay down my head on his shoulder, and cried. My little hands were grabbing his neck harder because he was carrying me to my new school, kindergarten. I was afraid of this big change. After we arrived, he brought me to my class room, and told me he will pick up me four hours later. At the same moment, I didn’t know why my dad left me alone; I saw his back disappearing as he walked away. All my tears flowed out, and I was thinking about big and warm hand and about our conversation yesterday. My home was near my school, they were on the same street, and I could see my home through the aluminum window frames in the classroom. I missed my parents.








Before the day I went to school, my dad and I had a conversation. After we finished dinner, we moved to drawing room and I was sitting on his lap we were eating an orange together. He was talking about my brother who studied at the same school three years earlier. My dad told me to always be polite.





This was my first day in kindergarten. I remember I was crying and it was the first time I was alone.





When I finally answer the phone, I can hear my dad’s voice. His voice is soft and deep. He tells me not to worry about the bad result, because I have my own talent in other fields. I love my dad so much because he encourages me a lot. He supports me, he gives me confidence, and he makes me to keep going on to studying. Dad, I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment