Monday, November 21, 2011

Where can i find a good waxing shop in KL?

Hi, I'm currently surveying for a good shop that have professional waxers and hygienic, that offer the service of waxing especially Brazilian wax. I need to know the budget that i should have for it cos this is my first time and how long for our skin to feel normal to have sex after the wax?? It would be great if you can include the store website or phone number as well! Thank you!!

Where can i find a good waxing shop in KL?
Well I'm not quite sure where KL is but I can tell you the rest of the info. For brazilians the rate can be anywhere from $40-$150 depending on the location, and who the person doing it is ( a lot of times if you get "famous" beauticians they will use that in order to overcharge you) etc. The first time I had it done it was painful during but not after, if you have someone that knows what they are doing they will make it quick and they will place oils on that will relieve the pain and help heal and slow the hair-growth process.

snake plant

No comments:

Post a Comment