Monday, November 21, 2011

Help! So what do you think of this situation that happened today?

Ok so I work at a mall... and today when i was walking down the mall, this really cute girl working at a kiosk approaches me and basically talks to me into buying this stupid stuff for your skin (which is ok cuz ill just give it to my mom or sister as a valentines day present) or something... and then she took down my phone number and told me to use that stuff and take her out to dinner for valentines day (we didn't set a date then and there)! thinking she might not call me, i also took down her number. so now heres my question...





how should i approach the situation? obviously she gave me her number and there can't be any wrong in calling her... but let's say that she doesn't pick up or that it's a fake number... should i go up to her on monday when im working and just ask her out then? and how many days should i wait before i try calling her (should i play the 2 day game, or should i make my move earlier)? please give me your opinions, it is greatly appreciated!

Help! So what do you think of this situation that happened today?
Call her when you want to. Playing games is silly.





If it were me, I'd see her at work to set up a date though.


No comments:

Post a Comment