Monday, November 21, 2011

How do you know if she's into you?

I have this girl that I am taking out tommorrow. Granted, we both have pretty schedules this week so talking to each other has been kind of hard, but we have always managed to connect by phone by communicating via AIM while one is away.





Anyways, I asked out by simply saying, we should hang out sometime. I gave her a couple things we could do tommorrow and she was game...dinner and go see a free comedy show on campus. I don't really care about whether or not if you can call this a date...the label does not matter to me. What does matter to me is how can I tell her if she's into me.





I have always been told that I wear my heart to close to my skin, and I should hold it in a little more before opening up. I want to improve on this. I do not really want to scare her off because I care to much!





Anybody got any ideas?

How do you know if she's into you?
At this stage in your relationship, as in, before your first "going out thing", why would you worry about this? Maybe you should focus on just becoming friends first. Take your time, go slow, get to know each other before you let any romantic thoughts enter the picture.

china green

No comments:

Post a Comment