Monday, November 21, 2011

People who works at Hollister!!!! and people who don't too I need help?

Today while in church I had a phone call which I didn't answer and they left a message and it was from Hollister that I was being offered the possition (model) that I had applied 2 weeks ago and I called back and they told me to go to my orientation tomorrow.


What I want to know is what to expect, what do they do during the orientation, what should I ask, etc... do you like working there? is the people nice? please tell me everything overall


I am very happy because I got this job so I want to know everything. By the way, I don't think they're racist as many people say because I am hispanic and have dark skin with and I am not skinny unlike many of the girls who works there and I got the job anyways

People who works at Hollister!!!! and people who don't too I need help?
im confused, so your going to model for them, or work for them in their store?? i know if your asked to work there then you have to go to an orientation. working at hollister is a joke, no offence, theyll offer anyone that walks in thier store a position as long as your wearing a lot of crap from there.


No comments:

Post a Comment