Monday, November 21, 2011

I know this one person and we've met in a club, and we share similar interests and the like, and it?

is kind of obvious that he likes me, for we've talked a lot and the like, but I guess I just don't know how to cope with waiting. I have his phone number and email, but there's only one thing that I've written to him, which was weather we were, well, seeing each other or not. We talked a lot, he always seemingly questioning me, but then can he be too shy, though he didn't really seem to be. It's been yesterday that I written him the message and he hasn't responded yet. He kissed my neck when i was leaving, but I was behaving rather cooly, for i did rather wanted to get away, I think. And then few days later we met again and he sat down to talk to me, then asked if i wanted anything, for he was going to buy some coke. Then he steched out his hand for me to take, though it felt not so much as a shake as him wanting to touch my skin and the like. The whole evening we've spent together, he was kind of trying to touch me a bit, but also asking these highly inteligent questions i like

I know this one person and we've met in a club, and we share similar interests and the like, and it?
What are you waiting for, go for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment