Monday, November 21, 2011

A Question for all ladies ,about age?

To make a story short I met this African American,in a Cabaret,his date (just close friend) build him up to me that he is single, a good man,have a job,own his place,we exchange phone# , we talk to know each other,we did not exhange age, out of the blue he ask me,%26gt; What are going to do with a young man ? I was shocked I thought I did not hear it right ,I ask him to repeat the question 3 x he said he is 47 I thought he said 27,African American looks young of their nice skin. What will be your reaction and answer to his question ? Thanks ,that is my latest pic in the avatar.

A Question for all ladies ,about age?
your question is confusing.... you didn't state your age





what exactly are you asking?





after your added details, he is younger yes, but you are both "old enough" the age difference should not be a problem, he was being flirty with you, it may have made you uncomfortable but I wouldn't question his ethics, be flattered
Reply:if you feel offended. then don't be. he apparently likes you by his question, he was just worried about how you would feel. if you are not comfortable with him anymore, then tell him so


No comments:

Post a Comment