Monday, November 21, 2011

Exp w/ Laser Hair Removal - and UCLA Institute of Laser Medicine?

Has anyone had any experience with laser hair removal at UCLA Institute of Laser Medicine? I have light skin w/ dark brown hair. I'm wondering how much it costs to get it done. (Legs, underarms, bikini area) When I asked on the phone they wouldn't tell me.... they wouldn't even give me a general range on what it could cost. I understand that it can vary based on individual factors. But, does anyone have any idea what the ballpark cost is?





Does anyone have any other experience with the center or with the procedure in general that they can pass on? Or point me to any research or info on the risks involved?





Thanks in advance!

Exp w/ Laser Hair Removal - and UCLA Institute of Laser Medicine?
I once had a unibrow. Later i lit a cigarette with a lighter that was amped up. Now i have no unibrow and i don't smoke anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment