Monday, November 21, 2011

Is he acting like this cuz he wants me back?

my ex of 3.5 years brock up with me cuz he said i nag and *****. to much i want things my way. and after when i took a look at somethings he were right. and i know what i have to change.





the things is , is that he told me that he got another gurl. the onlii way he told me this was cuz i nag him to much about it! when i didnt ask he dont say anything about her. when i ask him like whats her name how she look he says dont worry about it and its not important.





i think that if i were him and if he would be asking me so much about my "new bf" then i would also be like 4get about it and its not important!





well thank got that he still talk 2 me. i told him that i see things that i did wrong and i will change that way i was liek for now i want to be ur friend and i will always be there 4 u if u need me and he said okey.





then after that i still nag him and he said that what i say is bull **** cuz i dont change.





after that i didnt talk 2 him for like 3 days then i text him to see how he was doing and he was like.. iam about to go chill with my gurl.


i did t believe him and i was like okey have fun and be safe! next day his mom called me to talk 2 me about something about said to me that he was over her house yest. the time was the same when he told me that he was about to go chill wit her.





my cousin said that he did that to check on me like what i would say if i would nag him or ***** about it. iam happy i did the right thing and just with him to have a happy time.





i know he loves me and cares he even said that himself after a break up. when i ask him do u think we can be 2gether he says idk


there are times now when we talk on the phone for hours and not get bord.





if he would have another gf. why would he be talking to me for long, checking me if i would ***** about things or nag him.


he told his mom he needs time to breath and didntell her about his new gf. and they are close he tells her everything.





so do u guys think he wants me back? because the small things that he say or do to me like when we was walking and my shirt went up a lil and my skin was shown (iam not a ****, i dont show much of my body at all)


he told me to put my shirt down. then when i play around and be like ohhh we can still have sex and he be like ohh iam not a cheater and then i say me 2 we can still have fun. he says ill think about it.


or when he looks at me i cnn see in his eyes he lovess and misss me!!!!


like all of this show me he loves me and cares i know i have to give it time but do u think he loves me and wants me back slowlii just to be friends for now then let it grow?





p.s i thank all of you who will answer me and support mme cuz iam reallii goin through bad and hard times and plzz no bull liek leave him alone and move on or anything like that i really want to hear a good answers that u guys can give me thnak you!

Is he acting like this cuz he wants me back?
He doesn't like you in that way. Get over him. His reason for breaking up with you, was, you were nagging him too much?! If he can't accept you for who you are, forget him. A guy that really loves you for who you are will accept any fault in your personality.


No comments:

Post a Comment